Last week I posted about the benefits of collagen, specifically for people with autoimmune diseases. Though collagen-rich tissue used to be a staple in our diets (and still is in many traditional cultures) it has completely vanished from the American dinner table.
Collagen is an incredible anti inflammatory digestive aid that also helps with bone & joint health. Plus it does wonders for your hair, skin, and nails! Don’t worry, I’m not suggesting that you go to your local butcher and pick up a pound of chicken liver and ox tongue, unless that’s your thing. There are easier, less terrifying ways to get a boost of collagen without losing your lunch!
Here are some of the best gelatin recipes from my favorite bloggers.
12 of the Best Gelatin Recipes from my Favorite Bloggers
- Homemade Sour Gummy Snacks from Mommypotamus
- Homemade Fruit Snacks from Weed ‘em & Reap
- Tangerine Gummies from Wellness Mama
- Keto Chocolate Pudding from Grass Fed Girl
- Grain-Free Gravy from Mommypotamus
- Blueberry Fruit Leather from Lively by Vital Proteins
- Coffee Jelly from Paleo Foodie Kitchen
- Raspberry Blueberry Jam from PaleOMG
- Slow Cooker Beef Bone Broth from Nom Nom Paleo
- Chicken Stock (Bone Broth) from Against All Grain
- Paleo Lemon Mousse from Empowered Sustenance
- Rocket Fuel Latte Blocks from Healthful Pursuit
I would love to know what your favorite ways are to incorporate gelatin/collagen into your diet. Maybe they’re even one of these recipes! Let me know in the comments below.