Mmmm fall is officially here! and you know what that means….pumpkin & sweet potato flavored everything is IN! My friend posted the most amazing sweet potato ball recipe, so of course I tried it, and now I have to share it with you all! There are no strict measurements so just eyeball everything, it will turn out great I promise!
Puppy loved eating the sweet potato balls before they were rolled in bread crumbs.
Sweet Potato Balls
- 6 peeled sweet potatoes
- GF bread crumbs
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2TBSP brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Steam or boil the peeled sweet potatoes until soft. I think mine took about 15 minutes
- Mash potatoes with a fork until you get a puree like texture
- Roll into balls then roll in bread crumbs. My GF bread crumbs are basically just plain cornmeal so I added some spices like garlic, minced onion, paprika, nutmeg, salt, and pepper for flavor.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes
- Top with butter and sprinkle on a little bit of brown sugar