Whether you’re navigating food allergies or just don’t want your kid eating junk, get 31 healthy easter basket ideas your kids will love more than candy! These ideas will have your kids saying, “candy-who?”
31 Healthy Easter Basket Ideas That Your Kids Will Love More Than Candy
If you’re reading this then I’m guessing you like to avoid candy and other processed foods too. So let me give you some great Easter basket ideas that your kids will love more than candy!
- Rain Boots
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Wooden Airplanes
- Jump Rope
- Card Games
- Trampoline Park/Jump Gym Passes
- Bath Toys
- Beach Toys & Towel
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Hat
- Water Guns
- Bowling Alley Tickets
- Laser Tag Tickets
- Ingredients to Make Natural Slime
- Outdoor Games (wellness mama has some great ideas!)
- Outdoor Movement Tools (like a Slack Line, Hanging Rope, Rock Climbing grips, etc)
- Stickers/ Sticker Book
- Temporary Tattoos
- Movie/Concert tickets
- Hair Accessories
- A Potted Plant or Seeds
- Gardening Tools & Gloves
- Bug Catching Net/Bug Explorer Kit
- Sports Balls (soccer ball, basket ball, etc)
- Freeze Pops
- Water Bottle
Got a kiddo that’s super into something right now? Build them a themed basket! Some ideas are:
- Super Hero: Fill a basket with their favorite super hero! Like a superhero beach towel, t-shirt, water bottle, stickers, costumes, etc
- Sports: Fill a basket with gear/balls for their favorite sport, event tickets to local games, water bottles, and stickers to decorate water bottle with.
- Gardening Basket: Use a clay pot for the “basket” and fill with gardening gloves, gardening tools, and seed packets.
- Camping: Use a sleeping bag for the “basket” and fill with s’mores stuff, flashlight, spork, compass, whistles, etc.
Easter Egg Hunt Fillers
Who doesn’t love a good scavenger hunt?! To take the focus away from candy, some good ideas to fill your eggs with are:
- Legos (put the instructions/box in their easter basket and all the eggs they find will have the lego pieces in them)
- Points (that can be used to buy bigger “prizes” or family excursions)
- Slap Bracelets
- Mini Bubbles
- Toy Cars
- Hair Clips
- Fruit Snacks
- Nail Stickers
Do You Have Healthy Easter Basket Ideas?
I’d love to know what you’re putting in your kids Easter Baskets/Eggs. Let me know in the comments below! Doing this gives others great ideas that they might not have thought of!