Holy cow, how is it already almost Thanksgiving?!
If you’re anything like me, THIS is the time when you start your Christmas shopping.
For the past few years I’ve been really into gifting experiences, like massages, facials, trampoline park jump passes, etc. over material items.
Not saying I never gift physical/material items anymore, but I definitely have been leaning away from it. Which is why when I saw this graphic I immediately saved it.
This year Justin and I are each planning a date night as our Christmas gift to each other.
And for Miles we were thinking of continuing “The 4 Gift Rule”, but with a twist…
- something to wear: GoodWill and local 2nd hand stores are 😘👌 for the toddler age because of how quickly they go through clothes.
- something to read: Where’s Waldo book
- something to experience: trampoline jump pass or maybe some grappling classes
- something to play with: I haven’t decided between Magna Tiles, Legos, or some kind of bad guy action figure like Green Goblin or Venom because right now we only have the good guys.
For stocking stuffers we’re thinking:
- origami-ed $1 bills
- mini puzzles (lots to choose from at GoodWill!)
- play dough
- movie theatre tickets
- toddler activity books (mazes, cut & paste, pencil control, connect the dots) (we also picked up a Highlights hidden picture book at the store)
I hope your holiday shopping is off to a great start.
And if you want to get something for yourself, I highly recommend Sugar Medical’s cases & accessories. I wouldn’t recommend anything that I don’t use and & love myself. They have thought of everything in their designs. Their cases even have a used test-strip trash can! Use my code T1DLIVING at checkout to save 10%!
I’ll be off next week spending time with family, but I’ll be back to my regular posting schedule the following week. Talk to you then! Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.