This recipe is from Lindsay Grimes-Freedman’s Cookbook, Cauliflower Power. She is the woman behind TheToastedPinenut.com. She has incredibly delicious and easy recipes that are gluten & dairy free and typically low carb (her husband has T1D!).
Low Carb Loaf Bread
- 3 Cups Cauliflower Rice
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Tahini
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Arrowroot Flour (or Tapioca Flour)
- 1/4 Cup Ground Flax
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Seed Mix (I like to use Sesame, Sunflower, Pumpkin, and Chia)
- Heat oven to 350F
- Cook cauliflower rice, dry saute, for about 5 minutes.
- Allow rice to cool, transfer to a dish towel and squeeze out excess liquid. Set aside.
- In a high-powered blender, combine eggs and tahini about 30 seconds. Add cauliflower rice and blend 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 1 minute. Let mixture stand for 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 9x5 loaf pan and sprinkle with seed topping. Bake for 1 hour.