I was wondering what to blog about today and realized that I hadn’t shared with you my DELICIOUS maple brown sugar granola recipe. I started experimenting with homemade granola recipes when I noticed the lack of gluten free granola at my grocery store. It didn’t take me long to find a recipe that I loved.
Although this recipe is pretty basic, it tastes phenomenal. You can add coconut flakes, nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter, cocoa powder, the list could go on. So be adventurous and get creative with your taste buds!
Maple Brown Sugar Granola
- 5 C Oats (for this recipe I used quick oats, but rolled oats work too)
- 3 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 C Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/3 C Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In a small bowl mix the oil, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add in remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then take out and mix the granola. Place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Remove granola from the oven and mix again. Allow to cool completely before putting into a container.